Welcome to Poisoned Youth! We are a member-driven Harry Potter roleplay that strives to create an environment rich in character development and community without a restricting plot or binding expectations. You are the main character of your story.
spring
still raining, but also... what's that? sun?
allergies are in full effect
7°C (45°F) to 13°C (55°F)
set in may, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

Member Directory
Tany
Graduate
Twenty-Nine
Half-Blood
Spiral Heart Moon Rod
Never Never Land
She / Her
Tany
PRONOUNS: She / Her
TIMEZONE: EST
RP RATING: NC-17 Rated Poster
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: Any
Directory
How To Use
Poisoned Youth's member directory is put together by it's members! You should take the code below and post a reply to this thread in order to add yourself to the directory, we will not edit you into the first post like we would with face claims, occupation claims, etc.
Main Code
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="CLMT-Bg"><div class="CLMT-ABgA"><div class="CLMT-MDg2"><div class="CLMT-Title"><span class="CLMT-Alis"> Alias </span></div><div class="CLMT-Sub"> age, pronouns, timezone, contact </div><div class="CLMT-InTx"> please post an introduction here! write about your interests, how to contact you, and anything you want us to know! (: </div><a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> <span class="py#"> <--- Change that # to the first letter of your character's house (S H G R) or P if professor - Then erase all this text and put character's First and Last Name</span> </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> House / Year </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   Pronouns   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     Playby </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> <a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> <span class="py#"> <--- Change that # to the first letter of your character's house (S H G R) or P if professor - Then erase all this text and put character's First and Last Name</span> </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> House / Year </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   Pronouns   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     Playby </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a> </div></div></div></center>[/dohtml]
Code To Add More Characters
CODE
<a href="?showuser=#" title="View Profile"> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character Start--></script> <div class="CLMT-MDPAD"> <div class="CLMT-MDSTART"><div class="CLMT-AImbg"><div class="CLMT-AImbg2"> <div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background: url(http://placehold.it/100x100); background-size: cover; background-position: center;"> </div></div></div><div class="CLMT-AMtbg"><div class="CLMT-AMt"><span class="CLMT-AMts"><b> <span class="py#"> <--- Change that # to the first letter of your character's house (S H G R) or P if professor - Then erase all this text and put character's First and Last Name</span> </b></span></div><div class="CLMT-AMtin"><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b> House / Year  </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>   Pronouns   </span><span class="CLMT-Ain"><b>></b>     Playby </span></div></div></div><div class="CLMC-Bar6"><div class="CLMC-Bar14"></div></div></div> <script type="text/javascript"><!--Character End--></script></a>
Tany
Graduate
Twenty-Nine
Half-Blood
Spiral Heart Moon Rod
Never Never Land
She / Her
Tany
Tany
29 ; she/her ; est ; moonlark#3159
um hi i'm bad at this.

been roleplaying since 2001, but started on forums in jan 2006 and haven't stopped since. i generally stick to harry potter, but have dabbled in disney and pokemon. i've been in a relationship since 2005 with zack, who is also on the forum, and we are presently engaged. i collect funko pops, dolls, plushies, pins, and figurines. if i'm not writing i'm playing minecraft or world of warcraft. i enjoy musicals, both of the broadway and movie variety, am fairly creative/artsy, and am a vegan since sept 2017!

Eden Leavold
> Hufflepuff Third Year > She / Her > Sabrina Carpenter - Elizabeth Olsen
Nyla Kilakos
> Ravenclaw Fifth Year > She / Her > Willa Holland
Ecaterina Petri
> Gryffindor Second Year > She / Her > Odeya Rush - Zhenya Katava
Freyja Lambe
> Graduated Slytherin > She / Her > Mallory Jansen
Jaime Latimer
> Gryffindor / Seventh > He / Him > Tom Holland
Lydia
Graduate
twenty-one
Squib
10.5", Cypress, Dragon Heartstring
Exeter
She/her
Lydia
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: 500-750
Lydia
21; she/her; GMT; PM
musical theatre is basically My Life™

I currently live in the South West of England but I'm moving to the USA in the summer which should be some good bant. As of current all my playbys are from Skam and I'm not even sorry about it.

Frederica Rose
> Slytherin Third Year > She/Her > Sadie Sink
Marcus Merrick
> Hufflepuff Sixth Year > He/Him > Henrik Holms
Zack
Fourth Year
Twenty-...?
Squib
Mehrunes Razor.
Skyrim.
Dragonborn.
Zack
PRONOUNS: He/Him
Zack
29, He/Him, EST, PM
Hi, I'm Zack! I'm married to the creator of PY. I have little to nothing to do with the creation and upkeep of this wonderfully structured site, I'll just be coming on regularly to role-play and keep my class from going under! I work for an armory where I get to play with guns all day and I enjoy playing a lot of different video games ranging from Minecraft to Poke'mon to League of Legends. I like to build Gundam models and collect Funko pops and DBZ figurines. I have general fondness of most anime, action movies, and horror flicks. Hit me up in PM if you ever have any questions or want to talk about something.
Miles McKinnon
> Graduated Ravenclaw > He/Him > Ben Whishaw
Dez
Graduate
Squib
SO LONG
OC CA
She/Hers
Dez
PRONOUNS: She/Hers
TIMEZONE: PST/CA
Dez
27, she/her, PST, PM/Discord
Hello all! My name is Dez and I live in Orange County, CA. I have been role playing on and off for 14 years now. I love to plot with new people! My favorite kind of plot themes include: love, drama, sabotage, and WTF!moments. If you ever want to brainstorm or chat feel free to hit me up! Hmm. IDK what else is worth mentioning. Lets be friends, y'all! Sup!?
Alfie O'Callaghan
> Gryffindor / 7th Year > He/His > Adam Brody
Monaca
Undetermined
Unknown
Monaca
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TIMEZONE: CST
RP RATING: PG-13 Rated Poster
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: 0-250
Monaca
26, She/Her, CST, PM
My name is Monaca, and it is nice to meet you all. I'm from the USA in Illinois and have been here all my life. I try my best to plot with anybody be it from my characters house or not, and also do enjoy doing PG to PG-13 threads. I tend to avoid romance plots due to past experiences, sorry. I am all for drama, action, fighting, and getting into problems ICly if my character fits that bill.
Ellie Bradley
> Ravenclaw / 1st Year > She/Her > Mckenna Grace
Zim
Graduate
Unknown
indiana, usa
she/her
zim
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: cst
RP RATING: PG-13 Rated Poster
Rogue
Graduate
Twenty-Six
Muggleborn
13 3/4", Spruce, Phoenix Feather
Birmingham
She/Her
Rogue
TIMEZONE: GMT
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: 250-500
Rogue
26, gmt, pm
i am the epitome of a geek, really. i love retro gaming, gaming in general, music with synth, chip tune, and cats. i love cats. the only reason why i go onto social media is to look at pictures of cats. it says my pref. wc is 250-500 but it's more like 100-500! don't really mind the other person going over 500 (not gonna shoot you for it lol!) but i probably won't be able to produce something as long :) looking forward to rping with you all, i'm an easy-going role player :)
Finnian Meredor
> Hufflepuff / 1st Year > He & Him > Noah Schnapp
Laurence Hughes
> Slytherin / 7th Year > He & Him > Bill Skarsgard
Billie
Undetermined
Unknown
Billie
TIMEZONE: JST / EST
Billie
twenty-five, she / her, jst / est, pm
Hello, folks, I'm Billie. I've been kicking it around the rp-verse for many a years (more than 13 at this point, welp). I currently teach English in Japan, but I'm from the snowy branches of New England, so sometimes I'm on east coast time (for example, when I go home). I love, love, love Japanese culture and dogs, and man, don't get me started on my dogs. I generally only play males, so please don't be afraid to come hang out with them. They're all usually pretty nice guys!
Lexer Westbrook
> Slytherin / Fifth > He / Him > Louis Hunter
Tomas MacMagh
> Hufflepuff / First > He / Him > Gattlin Griffiths
Nikki
Undetermined
Twenty Three
Unknown
N/A
Everywhere
Her/She
Nikki
PRONOUNS: Her/She
TIMEZONE: PST
RP RATING: undetermined
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: undetermined
Nikki
23, her/she, pst, pm/discord
Hey guys! I'm Nikki, 23, and live in Bonney Lake, WA. Which is a really small town that no one really hears about EVER. Since I live in WA and it rains all the time, except for like 3 months out of the year, I spend a lot of time inside on my computer, playing video games, and watching TV. I love TWD, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and a lot of other TV shows. I have a dog, she is a husky lab mix and her name is Bella and I love her! (if you ask for pictures of her I will totally post them because she is my child) I am super awkward but please talk to me anyways :)
Avery Vanderwel
> Syltherin Third Year > Her/She > Dove Cameron - Candice Accola
TBA
> House / Year > Pronouns > Playby
Amara
Graduate
Twenty-four
Muggleborn
The Great Unknown
She/her
Amara
PRONOUNS:
TIMEZONE:
RP RATING: R Rated Poster
Amara
24, She/her, Central Standard, PM or Discord: AmaraJean#2314
Hi there! I'm Amara, I'm from Texas and have been RPing for about 7 years now. I personally am comfortable with any range of explicitness in posts but I know how to tone things down :P Don't be shy about coming to me with crazy plot ideas, I assure you that I give every idea a far shot! I loooove cheesy romance plots, but I'm also up for just about everything else under the sun as long as it fits with that character!
Serena Blackwood
> Slytherin / 7th Year > She/her > Rachel Bilson
Kaz
Graduate
twenty-six
Muggleborn
a good blaster
yavin 4
him/his
kaz
PRONOUNS: she/her(s)
TIMEZONE: pst
Kaz
26, she/her(s), pst, pm or discord: hanyolo#4795
just getting back into rping after a little bit of a break and i am SO excited to be here writing with you all!<3 i'm a slytherpuff livin' in the nevada desert workin' 10 hour shifts selling/designing t-shirts so i might be more of a lurks mcgee during the week or disappear randomly sometimes. IMSOSORRY. other than that i'm forever crying over sasha velour, anything leigh bardugo writes (aka my alias inspo), and of course poe dameron.
Corwin Fowler
> Gryffindor / 6th Year > he/him/his > Gregg Sulkin - Chris Evans
Elijah
Graduate
Twenty-four
Muggleborn
Vaes Dothrak
Any
Elijah
PRONOUNS: Any
RP RATING: R Rated Poster
Elijah
24, he+him/she+her/whatev tbh, est, pm
hi, i'm eli! i'm 24 and i really love dogs and art. i'm deaf and i live in maryland with my boyfriend, my dog (she's an aussie/border collie), and my cat. i pretty much just do nothing all day... sometimes i draw tho. sometimes. pls make outlandish plots with me, i love them all.
Allaster Primrose
> Ravenclaw / Graduate > He + him > Adam Driver
Maria Westbrook
> Gryffindor / 5 > She + her > Isolda Dychauk
Jay
Graduate
twenty-eight
Unknown
US
she/her
Jay
PRONOUNS: she/her
TIMEZONE: est
RP RATING: undetermined
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: undetermined
Jay
28, she/her, EST, PM/Discord @ jays#4078
Hey everyone! I'm Jay, and I've been RPing off and on for about a decade, which makes me feel super old. I have a habit of having waaaayyyyy too many character concepts (and thus characters), and I'm sometimes a slow poster depending on my work schedule (I'm sorry in advanced if I keep you waiting more than a few days). I'm always down for any sort of plots, so feel free to hit me up on my plotter or discord~
Maximus O'Doherty
> Gryffindor / 6th > he/him/his > Liam Hemsworth - Chris Hemsworth
Kyle Westbrook
> Ravenclaw 1st > he/him/his > Asa Butterfield
Snow
Undetermined
Pure-Blood
no
New York
she/her
Snow
Snow
25, She/Her, EST, PM for Discord
My Name is Snow. I'm from New York. I live for Disney, rescuing little dogs, and talking about the same things until people get bored of me. I'm basically a disneyworld encyclopedia, ask me anything.
Briar Westbrook
> Hufflepuff / 5th Year > She / Her > Olivia Holt - Julia Styles
Sparrow
Graduate
Thirty
Half-Blood
Stick From the Backyard
LaLa Land
She/Her
Sparrow
TIMEZONE: CST
Sparrow
30, She/Her, CST, Discord Sparrowlyn #6458
I'm Sparrow, I live in Texas. I've been RPing for over a decade (omg) and I always come back to my roots with HP boards. I cosplay, make jewelry, and play video games in my spare time. I have a chronic illness that may slow my posts but I usually try to hop on and let my partners know if I'm going to be down for the count for a while. And my discord is always open!
Birdie Evenwood
> Hufflepuff / 5th Year > She/Her > Eunji Jung
Will
Undetermined
Unknown
Will
PRONOUNS: He/Him
TIMEZONE: MST
Will
30, He/Him, MST, PM and Discord is the hip thing kids are using these days so I'm on there too
What's up all, my name is Will and I've been role-playing for... dang, around 14 years now. I live in Colorado and when I'm not cranking out posts I like to be outside embodying the true granola hippie stereotype without the dreadlocks. I'm an athletic trainer that's really into sports but that harbors an equally strong passion for nerdy things (especially harry potter) and you can occasionally catch me belting out to musical numbers. Ask me about why I hate Quidditch if you'd like to be treated to a boring 45 minute rant, or let's just come up with fun plots together. I really only RP with Tany nowadays and she kinda sucks tbh so I'm open to cool new things. I hope she can't see this, crap how do I delete stuff?
Sam Collins
> Hufflepuff / 5th Year > He/Him > Nick Robinson
Fish
Undetermined
Unknown
they/he/she
fish
PRONOUNS: they/he/she
TIMEZONE: PST
fish
23, they/she/he, pst, pm / fish #6421
Hey, I'm fish, lowercase intentional, and I've been roleplaying for about 15 years now. Like, as soon as I got an internet connection, basically. I'm an English major who resides in LA with their girlfriend and two cats. I eat a lot of pasta and I have a tower of books that I want to read but will probably die before then. I play a lot of video games and I'm only good at the turn-based rpg ones. The rest is an enigma~.
Miriam Banes
> Hufflepuff / 5th Year > She / Her > Natalie Westling
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D RPG Initiative Rockin Roleplay Shadowplay
sknned by vanessa of shine and caution