Welcome to Poisoned Youth! We are a member-driven Harry Potter roleplay that strives to create an environment rich in character development and community without a restricting plot or binding expectations. You are the main character of your story.
spring
still raining, but also... what's that? sun?
allergies are in full effect
7°C (45°F) to 13°C (55°F)
set in may, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

you're just like an angel, estranged wife & child
Allaster Primrose
Graduate
Thirty-three
Half-Blood
13", Rosewood, Dragon Whiskers
Iverness, Scotland
He + Him
Elijah
PRONOUNS: Any
TIMEZONE: EST
RP RATING: R Rated Poster
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: 250-500

Machara MacMagh

Machara is Allaster's estranged wife. They've been apart from each other for four years, and Allaster has no idea why she left, but she took most of his things (she left sentimental things - like his parent's photos, and his clothes), including his potion making supplies, and probably a good chunk of money, and, of course, she took their kid (who is now 11).

Machara and Allaster were best friends at Hogwarts, and got together in their seventh year. They were married before they were even twenty, and there's no one in the world Allaster trusted or loved more than Machara. When she left him, he was totally lost. He doesn't really harbor any resentment toward her for leaving, but he'd really love to know why (and if you have an idea, it's totally cool with me, if not, we can discuss it!).

She's super open! You can even change her name, just run it by me first. I want her mostly just to torture Allaster. They're definitely not going to get back together. I'm thinking Machara is definitely not still in love with Allaster, if she ever was, but again, totally up to you!

Pictured face is Imogen Poots, but her face claim is totally open. I also had imagined Amanda Seyfried or Gemma Ward, but I'm not attached to any of them at all. Sorry I'm like, the biggest mess in the world when it comes to wanted ads but pls feed me drama

_____ MacMagh

This is a request for Allaster and Machara's kid! Freshly 11, a first year at Hogwarts, with a totally open face. Allaster hasn't seen or been in contact with them at all since they were 7, and has no idea what this child thinks of him at all, since he has no clue why Machara left him. I'm really super open to anything tbh, I just want Allaster to interact with his baby at Hogwarts <3 Face, gender, and everything are totally open! Like wide, wide open. Get in for sum drama plsss

BY MITZI
Billie
Undetermined
Unknown
Billie
PRONOUNS: She / Her
TIMEZONE: JST / EST
RP RATING: NC-17 Rated Poster
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: 500-750
Ooph. Im interested in the cute 11 yo. I have an idea, so i am 1000% good with throwing you it via discord and/or pm, whichever you decide is easier? :)
Tany
Graduate
Twenty-Nine
Half-Blood
Spiral Heart Moon Rod
Never Never Land
She / Her
Tany
PRONOUNS: She / Her
TIMEZONE: EST
RP RATING: NC-17 Rated Poster
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: Any
Request Claimed
Congratulations, your request has been partially picked up! Please be on the look out for the application in question - we will need your approval on the final product before we can approve the member! Simply reply to the coming application or contact a staff member via PM/Discord to let us know if it's good to go! (If you need the member to change something, feel free to take it upon yourself to inform them via PM/Discord!)

We cannot approve the application until you post to let us know everything is good to go!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D RPG Initiative Rockin Roleplay Shadowplay
sknned by vanessa of shine and caution