Welcome to Poisoned Youth! We are a member-driven Harry Potter roleplay that strives to create an environment rich in character development and community without a restricting plot or binding expectations. You are the main character of your story.
spring
still raining, but also... what's that? sun?
allergies are in full effect
7°C (45°F) to 13°C (55°F)
set in may, 2018

Add Reply
New Poll

A suggestion~!
Billie
Undetermined
Unknown
Billie
PRONOUNS: She / Her
TIMEZONE: JST / EST
RP RATING: NC-17 Rated Poster
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: 500-750
@Tany

So, I've noticed that most of the 'in game' threads are blocked to posting with OOC accounts, but if you have sub-accounts set, you should be able to post with your correct character. It'll make things a lot quicker for everyone if you maybe turn on OOC account abilities to post in the IC thread areas, rather than restricting to just in-game characters? :D

Just a suggestion, but it's really your choice! <3

edit: also suggesting making the 'shipper' area set as 'by alphabet' so it's a little easier to find characters but again, it's a suggestion!
Tany
Graduate
Twenty-Nine
Half-Blood
Spiral Heart Moon Rod
Never Never Land
She / Her
Tany
TIMEZONE: EST
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: Any
These are both perf ideas! I fall into the habit of blocking posting with certain accounts to keep the OOC areas focused on OOC accounts so they get used and didn’t even think about that restricting the sub account feature on IC boards. Just an automatic thing in my head. 😂😂 I’ll get that fixed! 💕

Also absolutely yes to the alphabetical! Will implement both first chance I get!

Thank you, Billie!! 💕💕
Tany
Graduate
Twenty-Nine
Half-Blood
Spiral Heart Moon Rod
Never Never Land
She / Her
Tany
TIMEZONE: EST
WORD COUNT PREFERENCE: Any
Complete
Thank you for your suggestion! It has now been implemented accordingly! Your input and opinion is always welcome, so don't hesitate to offer more in the future!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Quick Reply
New Poll

Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D RPG Initiative Rockin Roleplay Shadowplay
sknned by vanessa of shine and caution